First, we look at post-earthquake reconstruction, disaster relief and the role of NGO’s in Haiti. We also take a deeper look at the critical role of the Haitian Diaspora.
- Jonathan Katz, Journalist and author of The Big Truck That Went By;
- Manolia Charlotin, executive editor of The Haitian Times;
Then, on the Scholars Circle, we examine the politics of the US Constitution, its effect on political institutions and the political process, and ask whether it should be revised or amended. Also, includes comparative analysis with other constitutions.
- David S. Law, Prof. Law and Political Science, Washington Univ. in St. Louis;
- Sanford Levinson, Prof. of Law, Univ. of Texas School of Law; Author: Framed: America’s 51 Constitutions and the Crisis of Governance
- Louis Michael Seidman, Prof. Constitutional Law, Georgetown University; Author: On Constitutional Disobedience ( in alienable Rights )
Visit our Store [ lists books written by each on this panel ]