Frist, we look at when and how war began.
- Robert Kelly, Professor and Director of Anthropology, Univ. of Wyoming; Author of The Lifeways of Hunter-Gatherers: The Foraging Spectrum
- Douglas Fry, Professor of Peace Mediation Research and Anthropology, Abo Akademi Univ, Finland; Beyond War: The Human Potential for Peace
Then, on the Scholars’ Circle panel, how war and violent conflict might be resolved.
- Douglas Fry, Professor of Peace Mediation Research and Anthropology, Abo Akademi University, Finland; Author of The Human Potential for Peace: An Anthropological Challenge to Assumptions about War and Violence
- Mari Fitzduff, Professor of International program of coexistence and conflict, Brandeis University; Author of The Psychology of Resolving Global Conflicts: From War to Peace
- Douglas Noll, lawyer, mediator peacemaking. Author of Peacemaking: Practicing at the Intersection of Law and Human Conflict
Visit our Store [ lists books written by each on this panel ]
To Share with your friends